Fisker Ocean coming to Europe with record-high 708 km of range
The all-electric Fisker Ocean SUV can cover 708 km (440 miles) on a single battery charge, making it the longest-range EV in Europe (but not China, where longer-range models can be found).
Fisker points out that the number was calculated according to the strict and realistic WLTP standard. If the company had chosen to compute an NEDC or CLTC range, the numbers would have been much larger.
For the buyers, this means they can drive from Frankfurt, Germany all the way to Paris, France without bothering to maintain a stable acceleration or anything like that. The whole route is 574 km (356.7 miles) long.
The all-electric Ocean SUV will become available to pre-order in Europe on April 11, 2023.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/52293.html
- Volvo EX30 to become the marque’s nature-friendliest car ever
- Aehra EV startup signs up for power cell shipments from Austria
- Watch a tire shop bot swap tires like a pro
- Toyota once again speaks up against the total electrification trend
- Video: Lamborghini shoots a behind-the-scenes on the Revuelto production line