Manhart announces a 650-PS Range Rover Sport with golden wheels
The Manhart team of tuners had paid little attention to Jaguar Land Rover vehicles before, but the recent success of the Range Rover Sport lineup and the P530 First Edition in particular (see video) prompted it to launch a tuning kit for the model.
The car is only previewed in two images thus far, but you can already contract the company for pricing and ordering details. One of the highlights of the release is an engine boost adding 120 hp and 140 Nm of torque to the output for a total of 650 PS (641 hp / 478 kW) and 890 Nm (656 lb-ft). Bolstered like this, the SUV can be expected to sprint 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) much faster than the OEM-rated 4.5 seconds.
Other technical upgrades include lower, stiffer suspension and a valve-controlled exhaust system for flexible sound adjustment.
On the outside, the car boasts Manhart’s signature black-and-pale-gold livery and stands on 24-inch custom gold-tinted wheels. Should you need it, the interior can be reupholstered with leather and Alcantara in matching tones.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/50916.html
- Rare Specter Werkes GTR could be yours for just above $25k
- GMC Hummer EV morphs from camper into motorhome
- Cadillac’s biggest engine ever is a tight fit for the old Porsche 911 SC Targa
- Simple, Yet Tasteful: Another Chevrolet C10 becomes a model restomod
- Skoda students making a camper out of the Enyaq iV