Lamborghini Urus tries on yet another extreme-looking aero kit
Japanese tune-up shop Liberty Walk has brought a rather aggressively redesigned Lamborghini Urus to the recently concluded SEMA show. Preorders for the body kit are already running.
Before we start, it is worth pointing out that the team worked with an older Urus model. We were unable to find info on whether the more recent S or Performante models are supported as well.
Anyway, the kit includes everything you would expect to find in such a project – flared fenders, bulky and elaborate side skirts, a new hood cover, a three-piece tailgate spoiler, and a roof wing. Rounding off the look are black forged wheels and slammed suspension.
LW also mentions Bride racing seats in the cabin and an Armytrix exhaust. The engine probably stays stock.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/49220.html
- Hennessey rolls out another Velociraptor special bundled with two enduro bikes
- Manhart announces a 650-PS Range Rover Sport with golden wheels
- Enthusiasts working on a hardware control bar for the Tesla 3 & Y
- Check out the Cyber Roadster, a Tesla EV with a mixed identity
- Mercedes-AMG E-Class gets a bump to 890 PS from VÄTH