This exclusive, Mansory-tuned Rolls-Royce Phantom can be yours for €1M
Few aftermarket shops may boast having Rolls-Royce in their supported brands list, but German tuner Mansory is among them. Their unique take on the Phantom is currently on sale for an eye-watering €975,000.
The elegant limo aesthetic is gone, replaced with a rather bold and aggressive sports car exterior. Starting with the nose, there is a new front bumper with enlarged air intakes, new LED DRLs, and a carbon-fiber front splitter. Supporting the look on the opposite end are a couple of spoilers and a rear diffuser with quad tailpipes sticking out of it.
A look at the arches reveals 24-inch DX5 forged rims with orange hubcap accents. Where the orange theme truly shines is the interior, though, with the steering wheel, the dashboard, the seats and the door cards wrapped in fine yellowish-orange leather. Accompanying it are piano lacquer accents and forged carbon details.
One might expect this one to be a purely stylistic makeover, but it goes farther than that. The engine under the hood boasts a carbon-fiber cover and pumps out 610 PS (602 hp / 449 kW), 40 horsepower more than stock.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/48641.html
- Hennessey rolls out another Velociraptor special bundled with two enduro bikes
- Manhart announces a 650-PS Range Rover Sport with golden wheels
- Enthusiasts working on a hardware control bar for the Tesla 3 & Y
- Check out the Cyber Roadster, a Tesla EV with a mixed identity
- Mercedes-AMG E-Class gets a bump to 890 PS from VÄTH