Senner Tuning unveils its vision of the BMW 228i (F22)
The attention of the BMW fan community is firmly focused on the new M2, leaving the old 228i to fade into obscurity. Senner Tuning, from Germany, has just attempted to rescue it from that fate – and the result is not bad.
The first thing you notice is a set of 19-inch Barracuda Inferno alloys sporting a dual-five-spoke design and a silver finish. The suspension sits lower than usual thanks to ST KTA Plus 3 coilovers, and the wheel arches at the rear are reshaped to accommodate the new wheel diameter. Rounding things off with regard to style are black kidney grilles, a front spoiler and tinted windows.
Originally rated at 245 PS (242 hp / 180 kW), the engine receives a boost to 304 PS (300 hp / 224 kW). The torque simultaneously rises from 350 to 430 Nm (from 258 to 317 lb-ft). Senner does not go into great detail about the tuning or the acceleration times, but the low weight and compact size of the 228i should make it even more maneuverable than before.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/48219.html
- Theon Design endows a Porsche 911 with a supercharger
- Express your love for Porsche 917 with this life-size sculpture
- Video: Watch Novitec-tuned Ferrari 812 Superfast devour autobahn at 332 km/h
- Fellten devises a versatile, fully reversible EV kit for classic cars worldwide
- Unique manual Mercedes-AMG E-Class fetches a bargain bin price