Lingenfelter’s 700-HP C8 ‘Vette runs a Magnuson supercharger
Lingenfelter Performance Engineering has announced a major performance upgrade coming to the latest-gen Chevrolet Corvette. The mid-engined sports car gets a power boost, improved suspension and heavy-duty brakes, among other things.
The core of the build is a Magnuson supercharger, which is accompanied by a new air intake system and a custom-made 95mm throttle housing. The intercooler is also new and improved, letting the engine pump out a stable 700 PS (690 hp / 515 kW) and 915 Nm (675 lb-ft) of torque.
The list of available options mentions a cold-air intake system, a sports exhaust system, a new manifold, upgraded brakes and lower suspension. The sales will begin next year starting just under $25,000 for the base package.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/48217.html
- Theon Design endows a Porsche 911 with a supercharger
- Express your love for Porsche 917 with this life-size sculpture
- Video: Watch Novitec-tuned Ferrari 812 Superfast devour autobahn at 332 km/h
- Fellten devises a versatile, fully reversible EV kit for classic cars worldwide
- Unique manual Mercedes-AMG E-Class fetches a bargain bin price