Kia Ceed avails itself to some aftermarket aero parts and wheels
Korean car brands have long ceased to be associated with issue-ridden-but-cheap cars. Modern examples, like the Kia Ceed, can easily take the fight to the likes of the VW Golf, which is why tuning firms like JMS Fahrzeugdesign are actively working to supply them with more performance-oriented upgrades.
Both show cars in the gallery here have received exceptionally light Barracuda Dragoon wheels measuring 19x8.5 inches on both axles with 225/35 R19 tires. The only notable difference is in the finish: the silver Proceed GT Shooting Brake wears a set of gloss-black rims, while its black hatchback cousin flaunts high-gloss bronze ones. Eibach lowering springs are used in both cases to keep the ride height low.
Complementing the upgrade are assorted Giacuzzo body kit parts. The wagon boasts a couple of spoilers, side skirts and a diffuser. The sporty hatch has a front spoiler lip, a circuit-style rear wing and a diffuser as well.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/46809.html
- Half-a-century-old Ford F-250 pickup gets reborn like new
- Ferrari 488 coupe and spider drop 30 mm of ride height thanks to H&R
- Tuner converts Toyota Land Cruiser 70 into actual military off-roader
- Check out a 900-PS Brabus G-Wagon truck
- Cadillac CT4 gets aftermarket wheels, stance and vinyl in China