Brabus-tuned Mercedes EQS cuts air like a bullet
Answering the call of the time, Brabus has launched a tuning package for the all-electric Mercedes-Benz EQS 450. The liftback did not gain any extra power, but it did wind up with more driving range and other useful enhancements.
Thanks to a new wind-tunnel-tested body kit the car experiences 7.2 percent less drag than before, which is especially impressive considering that it is already the world’s most aerodynamic production car with Cd=0.20. Brabus claims that the upgrade extends the range until charging becomes necessary by 7 percent, provided that you drive at 100-140 kilometers per hour (62-87 mph).
Carbon fiber is the only material the body kit is available in, but you can choose between matte and gloss for the finish. Also on offer for the EQS are Brabus wheels sized from 20 to 22 inches, a suspension tweak that lowers the car by 15 mm (0,6”) at the front axle and by 20 mm (0.8”) at the rear, and a fully customizable interior overhaul.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/46775.html
- Half-a-century-old Ford F-250 pickup gets reborn like new
- Ferrari 488 coupe and spider drop 30 mm of ride height thanks to H&R
- Tuner converts Toyota Land Cruiser 70 into actual military off-roader
- Check out a 900-PS Brabus G-Wagon truck
- Cadillac CT4 gets aftermarket wheels, stance and vinyl in China