Check out a racing sim priced like a real car
Diehard video game fans may now want to start looking for more things to pawn after going broke on RTX video cards. Stylized by famous Jaguar ex-designer Ian Callum and built by Prodrive, this racing sim rig is one of the most advanced on the market and starts from £39,000 in UK before VAT and shipping.
It represents a carbon-fiber monocoque integrated into a frame made from sixteen layers of birchwood. Included in the base spec are a single bucket seat, a race steering wheel, pedals and a 49-inch display.
The hardware on board runs on 16 gigabytes of RAM and a high-end GeForce RTX graphics card with 12 GB of its own ultra-fast VRAM. Mechanic pedals create a sense of immersion, while carbon-fiber paddle shifters and Bowers&Wilkins headphones help refine it.
All potential buyers are welcome to visit the company’s HQ in Oxfordshire, England for a demo of the technology.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/46348.html
- Volvo EX90 to debut on November 9 with smart tech on board
- Automatic Nissan Z pulled from the market over parking mode issues
- Pagani explains why the Utopia runs on a V12 and not a 1,000-HP V8 hybrid
- Lamborghini Huracan to get a part-electric successor, reports say
- New Colorado Teardrops trailer will charge up your EV