Russian tuners tailor a trendy green suit for the Porsche 911
Several months after announcing its series of 13 exclusive Porsche 911 Turbo S carbon conversions, TopCar Design (Russia) has now delivered the final example to its owner, who specified it in a gorgeous shade of dark green.
In its Stinger GTR Limited Carbon Edition guise, the sports car takes on an entirely new look arguably rivaling even that of supercars in style and aggression. Most of the bodywork is new, including the bumpers, the splitter, the skirts, the diffuser and the rear wing. Going for the full set implies opting for a ventilated hood, 20-inch forged alloy wheels and a €5,000 titanium exhaust system of Croatian origins.
The engine bay is still occupied by the standard 3.8-liter twin-turbo flat-six engine rated at 650 PS (641 hp / 478 kW) and 800 Nm (590 lb-ft) of torque. Sprinting from standstill to 100 km/h (62 mph) succeeds in a breezy 2.7 seconds.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/45621.html
- Isn’t this 1,000-HP BMW 3-Series a sleeping beauty?
- Kia Ceed avails itself to some aftermarket aero parts and wheels
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan climbs to new heights of luxury thanks to Carlex
- Brabus-tuned Mercedes EQS cuts air like a bullet
- Mercedes-Benz Vito goes from boring to adventurous thanks to Vansports