20-year-old Nissan 350Z dresses up as the new Z
The wait for the new Nissan Fairlady Z has grown long due to continuing supply issues, and someone decided to take matters into their own hands.
The tuner started with a facelifted Z33 model finished in silver. Despite the age – the 350Z came out in 2022 and went out of production seven years later – the car proved to be quite close to its modern replacement in terms of size, proportions and overall styling. All that was left was to produce custom panels and exterior parts for it.
These included the front bumper, a taller radiator grille, a new front splitter and a triangular elevation on the bonnet. The tuner proceeded to replace the side sills, the rear spoiler and the rear diffuser with their larger, more aerodynamic counterparts.
Power for the build comes from a stock 3.5-liter V6 rated at 310 PS (305 hp / 227 kW). The new Z is considerably more powerful at 405 PS (400 hp / 298 kW).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/44525.html
- Check out Tim Allen’s wildly customized Cadillac DeVille
- Speed racer built from scavenged airplane parts sells for a song
- 641-PS, track-focused Jaguar XKR lets you row your own gears
- Tuner finally enables the Tesla Model S Plaid to break through 200 MPH
- This ludicrous 1,318-PS Honda Civic belongs in the 7-second quarter-mile club