China’s largest construction machinery vendor teases a truck-shaped EV
Sany Group, the largest manufacturer of construction equipment in China, plans to expand its business with passenger car production, as evidenced by these recent patent shots of an electric pickup truck.
Xingbida Network Technology, a subsidiary of Sany Group that handles the production of charging systems and replaceable batteries, filed the patent application. The name of the model remains unknown, as do its specification.
Based on the photos alone, the truck sports an edgy appearance with a bulky front end, slim headlamps, sharply inclined windshield pillars, prominent fenders and off-road tires. The latter element may or may not indicate the intended market positioning of the car.
The premiere date has not been set yet.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/44362.html
- A trio of Ferrari LaFerrari prototypes heading for auction next month
- Aurus Senat presents select specs
- Polestar contemplates putting its O2 convertible into production
- Canoo teams up with NASA to provide EV vans carrying astronauts to rockets
- Drako Motors gets 2,000-HP Dragon EV ready to rumble, sorry, rustle tires quietly