Roofnest proposes an alternative to camping trailers
Roofnest has expanded its range of hard-frame roof tents that you can deploy and pack up in a few minutes. Called Condor Overland, it targets those who have no intention of buying a camping trailer, but needs a spacious and wilderness-ready sleeping area.
If you have been keeping track of the company’s more recent releases, you will know that the Roofnest Falcon is known for its outstanding structural rigidity and the best-selling Condor for its abundance of interior space. The new Condor Overland tries to combine the two selling points to offer adventure lovers an ideal camping solution outside of buying a trailer.
The Condor Overland features a frame made of aviation-grade aluminum and is sufficiently robust to withstand strong wind, hailstorms and even some rockfalls. When folded, you can use it as a roof rack. When deployed, two adults and a child can fit inside without issue.
The asking price is $3,595.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/40525.html
- Video: 730-PS BMW M140i tested on the dyno
- Concept8 tailors a new outfit for the C8 Corvette
- Shake your head at this clinically insane Rolls-Royce tow truck
- Friedrich Performance earns a place alongside the best Porsche 911 tuners
- Russian tuner puts further polish on the Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S Edition 1