Video: Ford Bronco mini-truck gets restored to top condition
When Ford launched its model-year-1966 Bronco in 1965, it offered it in three body variants: three-door commercial vehicle, roadster, and half-cab pickup. One such pickup has been recently restored with just 6,637 km (4,124 miles) on the odo.
According to RK Motors Charlotte, the car had seen occasional use in a dealership before retiring, and has now resurfaced with refreshed looks and better tech.
The restorer took car to repaint it in a fashionable retro combination of red and white, adding a custom radiator grille with integrated halogen lamps and a simplified front bumper. The truck rides on modern axles and makes use of an inline-six engine working in tandem with a manual gearbox and a transfer case.
Watch the video to learn more about the project.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/39689.html
- Roofnest proposes an alternative to camping trailers
- Will a tuned Mercedes-AMG GT beat the Lambo Huracan STO to the quarter-mile?
- Reports: Cadillac patents five EV names including two Escalades
- This could be the world’s only V12-powered Subaru WRX STi
- Pogea Racing unveils its take on the Mercedes-AMG CLS 63 Shooting Brake