Ecurie Ecosse builds 1st Jaguar C-Type replica
The UK-based niche automaker will be building seven painstakingly precise replicas of the iconic Jaguar C-Type. The company says it will resort to historically accurate methods of production and base it in Coventry, England, where the originals were pieced together back in the 1950s.
Every C-type will get two bucket seats wrapped in blue leather on an aluminum frame, a wooden steering wheel, a timer, special badges and logos, and the signature Ecurie Ecosse livery.
The cars will make use of modern high-end suspension and brakes, as well as a 4.2-liter six-cylinder engine rated at 300 PS (296 hp / 221 kW) and 380 Nm (280 lb-ft). The transmission will be five-speed manual.
The first copy has already been finished and is available for a test drive. Prices remain to be announced.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/32476.html
- Why buy a fancy Hummer when you can get a real military truck instead?
- C8 Corvette gets quad exhaust tips in the middle
- Lexus LC500 Coupe tries a Tom’s aero kit and carbon wheels on
- Marvel at this Ford Mustang GT doing its best Eleanor impression
- This 1,250-HP Mansory-tuned Aventador in on sale in Russia