Video: Chevrolet Corvette C8 tries Vossen Wheels on for size
The C8 Corvette is quite a sight to behold, but those seeking more individuality are invited to contact Vossen Wheels for a set of custom forged rims.
Installed on the show car is the Hybrid Forged HF-5 wheel model sized 20×9 front and 20×12 rear. Even though the car comes painted Arctic White and the wheels Satin Silver, the two shades look virtually the same. Black body kit parts and vivid red calipers cater for the much-needed contrast, and those who would like more color are free to choose from nine other available finishes.
Do you think these rims are a good match for the C8 ‘Vette?
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/32470.html
- Why buy a fancy Hummer when you can get a real military truck instead?
- C8 Corvette gets quad exhaust tips in the middle
- Lexus LC500 Coupe tries a Tom’s aero kit and carbon wheels on
- Marvel at this Ford Mustang GT doing its best Eleanor impression
- This 1,250-HP Mansory-tuned Aventador in on sale in Russia