Tuner duo rescues Golf Mk8 from invisibility
The Volkswagen Golf has stayed in the bestseller league since forever, which unfortunately also means it has become too commonplace of a sight. RaceChip and Barracuda have joined efforts to change that.
The wheel vendor endowed the five-door hatchback with its high-end Tzunamee EVO Deep Concave wheels finished in dark grey with brushed spoke faces. The size is a practical 19×8.5 inches, and the rims fill out their respective arches nicely thanks to a 40mm drop in ride height (Eibach springs involved). A Schwabenfolia vinyl wrap rounds things off with considerable style.
For its own part, RaceChip tunes the four-cylinder engine to yield 192 PS (189 hp / 141 kW) instead of the usual 150 PS (148 hp / 110 kW). The torque simultaneously rises from 250 to 318 Nm (183 – 235 lb-ft). An XLR pedal module is also introduced to improve throttle response.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/32458.html
- Why buy a fancy Hummer when you can get a real military truck instead?
- C8 Corvette gets quad exhaust tips in the middle
- Lexus LC500 Coupe tries a Tom’s aero kit and carbon wheels on
- Marvel at this Ford Mustang GT doing its best Eleanor impression
- This 1,250-HP Mansory-tuned Aventador in on sale in Russia