One of Russia’s finest Uruses by SCL & FormaCar goes up on sale
A Lamborghini Urus customized by SCL Global Concept for the FormaCar Mobile App team just went on sale in Krasnodar, Russia, for 29,500,000 RUB (about 400,000 USD).
The luxury SUV counts among the most expensive vehicles of its kind both in Russia and in the world. The teams claim they have altered 80% of it, coming up with a sporty-looking aero kit, 24-inch forged wheels wrapped in low-profile tires, and a goldish-green paintjob. The cabin received a black leather makeover with carbon fiber accents on the multimedia displays (both rows), the sunroof, the front panel and the dashboard.
Powering the build is the standard twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V8 rated at 650 PS (478 kW) and 850 Nm (627 lb-ft) of torque. Getting from zero to 100 km/h (62 mph) takes 3.6 seconds, and the top speed verges on 305 km/h (190 mph). The reported mileage is 5,000 km (3,107 miles).
Source (in Russian): https://motor.ru/news/urus-russia-on-sale-06-08-2020.htm
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/28397.html
- Video: Supercar Blondie’s take on the Brabus 800 Adventure XLP and its $100k drone
- 1050 HP for $115k: SVE unveils the 2021 Yenko/SC Stage 2 Camaro
- Diesel-powered Kia Stinger rides low and exudes coolness
- Nissan Leaf gets turned into an emergency response vehicle/power generator
- TechArt launches a couple of options for the Porsche 718 Cayman