This one-off Ferrari SP30 is still looking for a new owner
Eight years ago, Ferrari put together a bespoke SP30 sports coupe for Cheerag Arya, a businessman from Dubai, UAE. The car has 165 km (102 miles) under its belt and uses the 599 GTO chassis despite looking more like 812 Superfast or F12 Berlinetta.
The owner decided to part with his ride in 2018 and had waited for buyers to crop up in the United States and France, but the sale fell through both times. Now, the car is up for grabs again at an auction in Texas, and the price is confidential.
Powering the unique track tool is a six-liter V12 rated at 670 hp (500 kW). Paired with a six-speed automatic transmission, the engine takes the coupe from standstill to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 3.3 seconds and ultimately all the way to 335 km/h (208 mph).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/28033.html
- Video: Supercar Blondie’s take on the Brabus 800 Adventure XLP and its $100k drone
- 1050 HP for $115k: SVE unveils the 2021 Yenko/SC Stage 2 Camaro
- Diesel-powered Kia Stinger rides low and exudes coolness
- Nissan Leaf gets turned into an emergency response vehicle/power generator
- TechArt launches a couple of options for the Porsche 718 Cayman