Batmobile, DeLorean time machine and Ectomobile go on sale in the USA
Ever dreamed of owning a crazy fantasy movie vehicle? On August 1, an auction house in the United States will attempt to sell Batman’s ride of choice, Marty’s time-traveling DMC DeLorean and the wagon from the Ghostbusters movie.
All three replicas were confiscated from a man presented with medical insurance fraud charges. None were filmed in the actual movies, but they still look painstakingly crafted after their respective sources of inspiration.
The cars are in relatively poor condition, with the 1959 Cadillac Ectomobile shedding its paint and the 1981 DMC DeLorean having cracked leather on the seats.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/27853.html
- Video: Supercar Blondie’s take on the Brabus 800 Adventure XLP and its $100k drone
- 1050 HP for $115k: SVE unveils the 2021 Yenko/SC Stage 2 Camaro
- Diesel-powered Kia Stinger rides low and exudes coolness
- Nissan Leaf gets turned into an emergency response vehicle/power generator
- TechArt launches a couple of options for the Porsche 718 Cayman