Chevrolet Silverado Realtree caters to the needs of fishers and hunters
Two U.S.-based companies, Chevrolet and Realtree, have joined efforts to produce a limited series of the Silverado pickup truck called Realtree Edition. The tuner vehicles will hit authorized Chevy showrooms in summer, and the prices are pending.
The wilderness-oriented Silverado boasts a ‘forest’ styling and comes based on the Custom Trail Boss spec. It sports a timber ornament on its hood and rear fenders.
The series comes powered by the usual 5.3-liter V8 mated to a six-speed auto transmission. You may opt for the 6.2-liter V8 and 10-speed auto instead.
Interior details include camouflage-wrapped doors, all-season floor mats, and more convenient running boards.
All Realtree Edition buyers will gain access to the Z71 package, which includes Rancho single-tube shock absorbers, automatic rear diff lock, anti-skid plates, and a transfer case.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/24501.html
- Video: Supercar Blondie’s take on the Brabus 800 Adventure XLP and its $100k drone
- 1050 HP for $115k: SVE unveils the 2021 Yenko/SC Stage 2 Camaro
- Diesel-powered Kia Stinger rides low and exudes coolness
- Nissan Leaf gets turned into an emergency response vehicle/power generator
- TechArt launches a couple of options for the Porsche 718 Cayman