Jeep readies 200+ new Wrangler accessories
Jeep will attend the upcoming Chicago Auto Show in February 2020 with over 200 options and accessories for its iconic Wrangler SUV range. Most parts will target off-road enthusiasts.
Based on the only teaser pic thus far revealed, the list will include tubular door frames and off-road rubber – which is hardly surprising, but nice to know, nonetheless.
Jeep is also planning to reveal a PHEV version of its Wrangler SUV. The company stays silent about its specs. The only thing we know from the CES 2020 is that the car has a charging port next to its a-pillar.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/24495.html
- Watched this Elantra N TCR reveal clip yesterday? Found the Easter egg yet?
- Could the Ford sports car sculpture from Beijing be the next Mustang?
- Changan showcasing its Vision-V Concept in Beijing
- China unveils its own take on the Ford F-150
- Hyundai Elantra racer breaks cover, is due out before 2021