Skoda Vision IN teased with a transparent hood emblem and a glowing crystal inside
The Czech carmaker has posted a new short teaser video of its Vision IN Concept a couple of weeks ahead of its reveal at the India Motor Show 2020 in Delhi.
Apparently, the crossover SUV will try hard to stand out from the crowd, particularly thanks to the see-through Skoda logo on the bonnet lid and a purely decorative glowing crystal in the cabin.
The footage also reveals intricately shaped LED headlights, radiator grille with twin blades and LED framing, and a digital dashboard sitting next to a large touch-enabled infotainment panel.
The premiere remains scheduled for February 5, 2020, so stay tuned!
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/24491.html
- This e-roadster is one of China Show’s main highlights
- Tacio Taraschi builds a supercar to commemorate his father’s work
- Buick revives “Electra” trademark for an upcoming battery SUV
- Meet Voyah i-Free, a demo car with production slated for 2021
- 800 km on a charge: Beijing shows off its Radiance Concept