ABT Sportsline launches the 2020 tuning program for the Volkswagen T6.1
ABT Sportsline works on MPVs like the Volkswagen Transporter T6.1, among other things, and this specific model has just received its 2020 tuning program. Want a closer look?
Right now, you can pay to boost the 2.0 TDI 150 version from its 150 hp (112 kW) to 180 hp (134 kW). The torque will rise from 340 Nm (251 lb-ft) to 400 Nm (295 lb-ft). In late March, an ECU tune will be released for the range-topping twin-turbo diesel, promising 226 hp (169 kW) and 490 Nm (361 lb-ft). The low-end variants of the engine will remain stock for now.
Also on offer for the T6.1 are Bilstein coilovers that you can use to lower the ride height by between 40 and 70 millimeters (1.6 and 2.7 inches). Regular lowering springs should become available in the next few weeks.
Exterior options include stylish downsized headlights, a larger radiator grille with a premium look to it, and plenty of alloy wheels to choose from.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/24397.html
- Video: Supercar Blondie’s take on the Brabus 800 Adventure XLP and its $100k drone
- 1050 HP for $115k: SVE unveils the 2021 Yenko/SC Stage 2 Camaro
- Diesel-powered Kia Stinger rides low and exudes coolness
- Nissan Leaf gets turned into an emergency response vehicle/power generator
- TechArt launches a couple of options for the Porsche 718 Cayman