This Porsche Boxster is ready for the Apocalypse; are you?
Vali Motorsports has really delivered something special this time! The tuner turned a 20-year-old Porsche Boxster into a Mad Max-inspired murdermobile capable of surviving a zombie apocalypse and coming first at the 24 Hours of Lemons.
The scope of changes to the roadster is incredibly extensive. It flaunts a bird head as the hood ornament and has no-nonsense aluminum ‘tusks’ on the front bumper. The cabin space is trimmed with old number plates (yes), and the front passenger has access to what looks like a functional machine gun turret. Despite the abundance of over-the-top stuff like this, the racecar is fully functional and even preserves its retractable top functionality.
The man who ordered this monstrosity into this world will be driving it in the 24 Hours of Lemons endurance race he invented specifically for it. He seems unperturbed by the fact that his own race regulations say only cars worth under 500 USD are allowed entry. The Boxster may look like something that has seen the end of the world and lived, but it still likely costs more than that – by a couple orders of magnitude, we believe.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/24317.html
- Video: Supercar Blondie’s take on the Brabus 800 Adventure XLP and its $100k drone
- 1050 HP for $115k: SVE unveils the 2021 Yenko/SC Stage 2 Camaro
- Diesel-powered Kia Stinger rides low and exudes coolness
- Nissan Leaf gets turned into an emergency response vehicle/power generator
- TechArt launches a couple of options for the Porsche 718 Cayman