HKS rolls out a particularly bloodthirsty A90 Supra
Some projects by HKS Co. Ltd. look a bit extreme even by JDM standards, but this is kind of cool in its own way. The crew graced the Tokyo Auto Salon gathering with its presence this year and brought along a gorgeous custom Toyota Supra (A90), complete with the wide body kit and wheels.
The show coupe flaunts a massive front spoiler with an integrated splitter, humongous, muscular-looking wheel arches with exposed hardware, an aggressive rear diffuser, and a ducktail spoiler. Note, however, that the apparent carbon fiber parts here are in fact just regular parts wrapped in a ‘carbon’ wrap.
As far as the wheels are concerned, the car rides on 20-inch ADVAN Racing R6 forged rims finished in Apple Candy Red. Hipermax coilovers provide the lowering, and the exhaust system is also a custom design. Crack open the door, and you will see ultra-lightweight Bride Low Max bucket seats.
HKS did not mess with the engine this time around, but it is worth noting that it was one of the first companies worldwide to have pushed the A90 engine to 800 horsepower (600 kilowatts) when the car just started shipping.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/24203.html
- Video: Supercar Blondie’s take on the Brabus 800 Adventure XLP and its $100k drone
- 1050 HP for $115k: SVE unveils the 2021 Yenko/SC Stage 2 Camaro
- Diesel-powered Kia Stinger rides low and exudes coolness
- Nissan Leaf gets turned into an emergency response vehicle/power generator
- TechArt launches a couple of options for the Porsche 718 Cayman