Ford Performance cares for off-road-driving Ranger/F-150 customers
Ford Performance has launched suspension leveling kits for the latest-gen Ranger and F-150 pickup trucks. Both upgrades are tailored to the needs of those often needing to drive away from the trodden paths.
The height-adjustable springs (coilovers) and Fox shock absorbers are only compatible with four-wheel drive trucks, which seems logical, especially since these make up most of the sales. Once installed, they enable raising the ride height by 50 millimeters (2 inches) on both axles. Also included are protective shock casings made of aluminum and polyurethane bushings that should decrease noise and vibration levels.
According to Ford Performance, Ranger owners should expect a 21% improvement in approach angle and a 10% improvement in departure angle. Those who opted for the standard F-150 should expect 22% and 7%, respectively.
Both kits are available through authorized dealerships across the United States and will set you back $1,495 without installation.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/19970.html
- Black and Gold: This exotic BMW M760Li custom comes from Poland
- Wald rolls out 2 Mercedes-Benz G-Class W463 styling kits
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 gets a supercharger kit from Callaway
- Classic Recreations will piece together an all-carbon, 900hp Shelby Mustang
- SB Motorsport works on stuffing 1,000 horses under the hood of a Nissan Navara