LUMMA Design launches new Range Rover Evoque styling kit
Popular European car tuner, LUMMA Design, has launched a range of aftermarket options for the current Range Rover Evoque. Fancy a glimpse?
The body kit is called LUMMA CLR RE and consists of PUR RIM parts. Included are 45mm (1.8”) fender flares, a front spoiler lip, an originally designed mesh grille, air intake inserts, side extensions, a three-piece rear wing, and a purely decorative rear diffuser with a ‘racing’ look. The kit comes unpainted, but primed for easy painting after delivery.
Aside from this, the Evoque on the photos sports red/black stripe decals and 22-inch rims. You may choose between LUMMA CLR 22 LX and CLR Racing, and both come wrapped in performance tires.
If you wish, LUMMA Design will also conduct a complete interior overhaul using such premium-grade materials as genuine leather, Alcantara, carbon fiber, and piano lacquer.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/19965.html
- Black and Gold: This exotic BMW M760Li custom comes from Poland
- Wald rolls out 2 Mercedes-Benz G-Class W463 styling kits
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 gets a supercharger kit from Callaway
- Classic Recreations will piece together an all-carbon, 900hp Shelby Mustang
- SB Motorsport works on stuffing 1,000 horses under the hood of a Nissan Navara