How do you like this Nissan Serena with a queen bed?
Autech Japan is an internal subdivision of Nissan that deals with customization, tuning and accessorizing of the domestically sold Nissan vehicles. This Nissan Serena Adventure Log Cabin is their latest project, and it features a bed for two.
Predictably enough, the MPV primarily targets adventure-loving souls. Compared to the regular Serena (see video), it introduces a mobile front passenger seat that you can slide out of the car to help someone with impeded mobility get in.
The body of the Nissan Serena Adventure Log Cabin sports a two-tone paintjob: namely, white with beige accents.
While this is still a concept car, rumor has it the tuner will launch production immediately if it finds enough market interest.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/19947.html
- Black and Gold: This exotic BMW M760Li custom comes from Poland
- Wald rolls out 2 Mercedes-Benz G-Class W463 styling kits
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 gets a supercharger kit from Callaway
- Classic Recreations will piece together an all-carbon, 900hp Shelby Mustang
- SB Motorsport works on stuffing 1,000 horses under the hood of a Nissan Navara