Netherlands dealer launches Lamborghini Gallardo Offroad
Classic Yountimer Consultancy, a Netherlands-based auto dealership, has expanded its assortment to include a hardcore off-road variant of the Lamborghini Gallardo. The car features a lift kit, plastic guard plates and a V10 under the hood, and comes priced at €115,000.
The donor vehicle is the original 2004 Gallardo equipped with a 5.0-liter V10 mill producing 500 hp (373 kW) and 510 Nm (376 lb-ft) of torque. Plugged into the E-Gear six-speed robotic transmission, it accelerates the car 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 4.2 seconds and to slightly below 310 km/h (192 mph). Just how the rally version of the Gallardo compares to this is unknown.
Other distinctive features of the Lamborghini Gallardo Offroad include auxiliary roof and front bumper-mounted lighting, increased ride height, protective fender covers and a spare wheel mounted on the engine bay lid.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/19938.html
- Black and Gold: This exotic BMW M760Li custom comes from Poland
- Wald rolls out 2 Mercedes-Benz G-Class W463 styling kits
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 gets a supercharger kit from Callaway
- Classic Recreations will piece together an all-carbon, 900hp Shelby Mustang
- SB Motorsport works on stuffing 1,000 horses under the hood of a Nissan Navara