$500 will make your Porsche Taycan sound like the real deal
A new accessory module called Electric Sport Sound has been announced for the eco-friendly Porsche Taycan Turbo. Once installed, it lends the car a unique and powerful soundtrack.
The engine sound emulator turns on automatically whenever you floor the accelerator pedal. The company claims it enriches Taycan’s own sound profile, making it more expressive. The unusual add-on costs U.S. $500.
Porsche’s first all-electric car ever debuted in two trim versions called the Turbo and the Turbo S. The former packs 680 PS (670 hp, 500 kW), while the latter has 761 PS (750 hp, 560 kW) at its disposal. Both make use of the same kind of traction battery rated at 93.4 kilowatt-hours. The Turbo S version bolts 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 2.8 seconds and runs out of charge after approximately 412 kilometers (256 miles).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/19888.html
- Hyundai Motor Group unveils world’s first ‘driver-aware’ cruise control
- Pirelli designed a special tire for the new BMW M8
- Non-Stop Action: Mini Cooper SE to conclude a Nürburgring lap without braking
- Volkswagen XL1 has record-low fuel consumption, goes up on sale in England
- Rumor: Next-gen Mercedes-AMG C 63 to gain more engine power