Traveling couple turns their Defender into an XS-sized motorhome
There is hardly any denying the fact that the best motorhomes out there tend to have an MPV, RV, bus, or truck chassis at their base. But what if all you have is a dated Defender, and you still feel like traveling with comfort? The video here presents a solution.
Brice and his wife Irina get by organizing wilderness trips across the North African country of Morocco. After a while, the two got tired of camping out in the open and felt like remodeling their off-roader into a convenient sleeping place.
The micro-sized camper still packs all the camping stuff you’ll ever need, and tops that with a soft bed for two that slowly descends from the ceiling at a push of a button.
There are solar panels on the roof of the SUV that provide electric power for the fridge and the water heater inside. Further highlights include a kitchenette, a stove, a 100-liter (26-gallon) fresh water tank, a sink, a shower cabin and a dry closet.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/19859.html
- Black and Gold: This exotic BMW M760Li custom comes from Poland
- Wald rolls out 2 Mercedes-Benz G-Class W463 styling kits
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 gets a supercharger kit from Callaway
- Classic Recreations will piece together an all-carbon, 900hp Shelby Mustang
- SB Motorsport works on stuffing 1,000 horses under the hood of a Nissan Navara