Russian tuner launches new BMW M760Li body kit
Russian customization shop PARADIG///M has released an elegant and overall rather humble-looking styling kit for the pre-facelift BMW M760li. Let us see what the executive car gains with the upgrade.
Specifically, it gains a sleek front spoiler lip, small side skirt extensions, a trunk lid spoiler, a roof wing, and a diffuser-shaped add-on for the rear end. All parts, save for the faux diffuser, come painted to match the color of the car body. This leads to a situation when a non-expert may need a second, closer look to confirm the existence of any kind of aftermarket upgrades. While this might be not to everyone’s liking, we find this subtle design approach equally praiseworthy.
The show car also sports large-diameter aluminum rims and lowered suspension. The exterior whiteness benefits from numerous contrasting black accents, and the low stance helps the wheels to fill out their arches perfectly.
Later on, PARADIG///M plans to unveil options for most BMW models currently on the market. Unfortunately, at the moment of writing, the young tuner firm is still lacking a dedicated web page.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/19798.html
- Black and Gold: This exotic BMW M760Li custom comes from Poland
- Wald rolls out 2 Mercedes-Benz G-Class W463 styling kits
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 gets a supercharger kit from Callaway
- Classic Recreations will piece together an all-carbon, 900hp Shelby Mustang
- SB Motorsport works on stuffing 1,000 horses under the hood of a Nissan Navara