Never call this unremarkable Ford Fusion drift car ‘unremarkable’
What you see here may seem like a mundane 2016 Ford Fusion Sport, but don’t be mistaken: the car packs a second-gen 5.0 Mustang Coyote V8 with 450 hp (336 kW) and is a true drift monster!
Responsible for delivering the torque to the rear wheels is a Tremec TR6060 six-speed manual transmission, which has been ripped out of a 2007 Shelby GT500 Mustang.
A makeshift roll cage and a direct-flow exhaust system (i.e., no muffler) also deserve a mention. But be our guest and watch the video, you’ll be impressed.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/19640.html
- Black and Gold: This exotic BMW M760Li custom comes from Poland
- Wald rolls out 2 Mercedes-Benz G-Class W463 styling kits
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 gets a supercharger kit from Callaway
- Classic Recreations will piece together an all-carbon, 900hp Shelby Mustang
- SB Motorsport works on stuffing 1,000 horses under the hood of a Nissan Navara