Porsche teases Taycan interior
The first official photo revealed by Porsche shows some of the dashboard of the impending Taycan EV.
You can now have a good look at the steering wheel, the instrument cluster and the multimedia display of the car. Overall, we’d say the cabin design is similar to that of the 911 (992). It looks like the sports car will have five selectable drive modes: Normal, Sport, Sport+, Individual, and Range (which perhaps prioritizes power conservation).
In an earlier statement, Porsche said the multimedia unit would support Apple Music and offer access to the iTunes Store with its 50 millions of songs. Free subscription is provided with the car.
The international premiere will occur on September 4, 2019. Until then, we expect more teasers like this one to crop up.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/18717.html
- Nissan teases Titan pickup ahead of Texas Fair reveal
- 2020 Renault Captur PHEV coming up with 45 km / 28 mi of electric range
- Honda gives the CR-V a mild facelift in the United States
- Ready, Set, and Going: Skoda launches the Superb iV hybrid into production
- Luxgen URX is the Taiwanese carmaker’s notion of luxury car