Volkswagen pits its ID. R Concept up against a quadcopter
The German automotive giant has arranged for an unusual race: its famed all-electric ID. R Concept went up against a racing-spec quadcopter. The race took place at the company’s testing ground in Wolfsburg, Germany.
The Volkswagen ID. R Concept has already set a number of impressive records, including those of the Nürburgring and the Pikes Peak.
VW says it will be launching the production of its all-new ID.3 hatchback model soon. The advertising does its best to market the ID.3 as ID.R’s younger sibling. The current race is another advertisement for the battery-powered hot hatch.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/18663.html
- IIHS awards the Tesla Model 3 top safety scores across the board
- Kia admits it has no clue what to do with the sinking Stinger
- BMW to axe the i3, but doesn’t say when
- Infotainment screenshot indicates BMW might be developing a V12 X7 after all
- Jeep puts Gladiator sales on hold until it fixes a major driveshaft defect