McLaren premieres a special GT MSO
At the ongoing Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance, McLaren is exhibiting an extra-deluxe variant of its GT supercar, devised in its Special Operations (MSO) department.
The vehicle boasts a unique MSO Defined Flux Silver and a rather flashy body kit crafted out of silver-tinted carbon fiber. The cabin uses a combination of white and graphite grey leather, but you may opt for wear-resistant fabric and cashmere if you make an order like this.
Other notable details include a panoramic glass roof with adjustable transparency and numerous MSO badges outside and inside.
Powering the one-off ride is a 4.0-liter V8 churning out 620 hp (462 kW) and 630 Nm (465 lb-ft) of torque mated to a 7-speed SSG transmission. Accelerating from zero to one hundred kilometers per hour (62 mph) takes 3.2 seconds, putting the car on par with the legendary McLaren F1. Hitting 200 km/h (124 mph) takes nine seconds flat. The top speed is 326 km/h (203 mph).
Editor Andrew Raspopov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/18527.html
- Audi announces the E-Tron Sportback
- Rumor: BMW might be getting an M1-like supercar ready to rumble
- Hyundai announces a ‘hot’ variant of its yet-to-be-released pickup truck
- All-new Jaguar XJ flashes its buttocks at the LR Defender premiere
- Nissan goes & builds its own ‘Francfort Show 2019’, with Juke Mk.2 and 20+ visitors