Rare Vanquish Zagato Shooting Brake goes up on sale
Nicholas Mee & Co, a company specializing in restoration and maintenance of Aston Martin luxury vehicles, has put a unique copy of the Vanquish Zagato Shooting Brake estate/wagon up for sale. The car emerged in a series of 99 three years ago, designed in cooperation with famous coachbuilder Zagato.
The Vanquish Zagato family encompasses four different body types: estate/wagon, coupe, speedster, and convertible. The speedster series only included 28 cars, while the other three comprised 99 each.
The particular example currently on sale from Nicholas Mee & Co sports a grey paint from the Q by Aston Martin catalogue and boasts a number of exclusive features, such as matte-black wheels, heated/ventilated seats, a steering wheel taken straight from an AM One-77, carbon fiber trim components, and ‘anodized gold’-tinted highlights.
Powering the vehicle is a 5.9-liter naturally aspirated V12 engine rated at 600 hp (447 kW), mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission.
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/17199.html
- Ford F-150 Lightning sells like hot cakes, passes 100,000 in 3 weeks
- Barely driven 1994 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 going for $80k+ in the USA
- This 33-year-old Mercedes-Benz Pullman limo is on sale in ‘like new’ condition
- One of Princess Diana’s rides could fetch £40k at an auction
- 21 EVs get real-life range measurements in Norway