Honda e now available to pre-order in certain regions
Honda has started processing pre-orders for its upcoming all-electric urban hatchback called simply the ‘e’ in Germany, France, Great Britain, and Norway.
In Great Britain, you need to make a £800 deposit to place the pre-order. Those first in the waiting line will get their cars in the spring of 2020. Honda said earlier that over 25,000 people contacted the company wanting to buy the new environment-friendly urban car.
The final production version of the Honda e hasn’t even premiered yet. On the other hand, EVs released over the course of the past few years give us a good idea of what to expect in general. For instance, there is the Urban EV Concept that debuted at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show, and there is the ‘almost final’ E Prototype that made an appearance at the Geneva show earlier this year.
The company says its new urban e-hatch will take advantage of a brand-new architecture designed specifically for all-electric cars. It will offer around 200 kilometers (124 miles) of driving range.
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/15684.html
- Tesla Space Roadster completes its first solar orbit
- Volkswagen pits its ID. R Concept up against a quadcopter
- Porsche Taycan covers 3,425 km / 2,128 mi on the Nardò Ring in 24 hours
- McLaren 600LT and 720S get a tie at the Nürburgring
- There Ain’t No Propeller: BMW shatters misconceptions surrounding its logo