Skoda Vision GT first pics revealed
It might sound funny, but someone over at Skoda must have decided that with the Kodiaq GT, the standard non-GT Kodiaq, the Karoq and the Kamiq, the Czech carmaker’s SUVs somehow still remain underrepresented on the Chinese market. No worries, though: two more crossover SUVs should join their ranks soon.
The first one is the all-electric Vision iV Concept, while the other one is the mysterious Vision GT, the first sketches of which were revealed mere days ago. Luckily for us, the manufacturer will be bringing the latter to the automotive industry fair in Shenzhen, China in early June 2019.
Skoda describes its Vision GT Concept as a “sporty SUV and a modern Skoda urban car for China.”
There is little doubt that the “dark horse” is essentially a compact or even subcompact SUV coupe designed according to the latest Skoda guidelines. Its front grille and taillights echo those of the Europe-sold Kamiq and Scala, while its headlights are identical to those of the Chinese Kamiq. Maybe it turns out to be a sported-up Kamiq GT or something? Who knows…
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/14909.html
- Tesla Space Roadster completes its first solar orbit
- Volkswagen pits its ID. R Concept up against a quadcopter
- Porsche Taycan covers 3,425 km / 2,128 mi on the Nardò Ring in 24 hours
- McLaren 600LT and 720S get a tie at the Nürburgring
- There Ain’t No Propeller: BMW shatters misconceptions surrounding its logo