Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE
BMW Abu Dhabi Motors has recently put up this top-specced BMW X2 M35i (F39) M Performance for sale in the United Arab Emirates. The coupe-SUV packs a four-cylinder engine with 306 hp (228 kW) and 450 Nm (336 lbft) of torque, just like the one the M3 used to ship with.
The UAE-produced car accelerates from standstill to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 4.9 seconds, leaving its competition – like the Volkswagen Tiguan or the Audi Q2 – in a dust cloud far behind.
Other major features of the souped-up M35i include adaptive sports suspension, rear diff lock and performance brakes with fixed calipers.
This particular BMW X2 M35i (F39) also boasts a Mineral Grey paintjob with occasional orange accents on the side skirts, rims, and the lower rear apron. A similar gamma continues inside the car as well.
Photo: Abu Dhabi Motors
Chief Editor Olga Markelova
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/12890.html
- BMW M5 gets a large-scale upgrade from R1 Motorsport
- Check out this Dodge Challenger Hellcat wearing Vossen HC-3 wheels
- Ferrari 458 Italia puts on a Misha Design aero kit and Forgiato wheels
- BMW M5 (F10) now boasts H&R height-adjustable springs
- Lamborghini Huracan Performante gets shod with Z-Performance wheels