Lexus UX puts on Nike-inspired shoes
Japanese luxury car marque Lexus has come to the New-York Fashion Week with a UX SUV sporting an exclusive set of tires reminiscent of the famous John Elliott x Nike AF1 running shoes. Renowned clothing, footwear and accessories designer John Elliot personally took part in designing the tire set.
The manufacturer said that the designer team tried to demonstrate how you can take the main design features of a sports clothing item and transfer these features onto the design of a set of shoes. You may see Nike’s trademark double stitching, metallic highlights and “White-on-White” finish.
According to the Lexus Marketing VP, the UX crossover/SUV has been primarily conceived as a comfortable vehicle for everyday urban use. As such, equipping it with a tire set reminiscent of urban sports shoes seems perfectly logical.
Reporter Sergei Musa
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/12678.html
- Tesla Space Roadster completes its first solar orbit
- Volkswagen pits its ID. R Concept up against a quadcopter
- Porsche Taycan covers 3,425 km / 2,128 mi on the Nardò Ring in 24 hours
- McLaren 600LT and 720S get a tie at the Nürburgring
- There Ain’t No Propeller: BMW shatters misconceptions surrounding its logo