Opel teases new Corsa headlights
Opel has released the first official photo showing the exterior of its 6th-gen Corsa compact that will debut sometime in late 2019. The pic provides us with a glimpse at the new headlights.
If the photo is any indication, the higher trims of the Opel Corsa Mk6 will come equipped with matrix LED-based headlights previously seen on the Opel Astra and Insignia.
The new compact car will take advantage of the CMP chassis and ship with a 1.2-liter three-cylinder engine whose output will vary depending on the trim level.
In 2020, the Corsa family will expand to incorporate an all-electric version, called the eCorsa. The manufacturer will launch production in Spain.
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
Source:Forma car News
News permanent address:https://main2.formacar.com/en/news/view/12575.html
- Tesla Space Roadster completes its first solar orbit
- Volkswagen pits its ID. R Concept up against a quadcopter
- Porsche Taycan covers 3,425 km / 2,128 mi on the Nardò Ring in 24 hours
- McLaren 600LT and 720S get a tie at the Nürburgring
- There Ain’t No Propeller: BMW shatters misconceptions surrounding its logo